June 1, 2019 – National Trails Day!
Trailwork: Little Elden reroutes between Sandy Seep and Little Elden Spring
Join the entire Flagstaff area trails community in the annual celebration of trails!
Directions: Drive north on Highway 89A, about 1/2 mile past Silver Saddle Road. Turn left on Elden Springs Road, FR556. Follow signs for a couple of miles to the meeting location.
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Z2VSEJYQGRx
When: All Trail events start at 8:30 am and conclude with lunch at 1:00 pm unless otherwise noted. Coffee will be served between 8:00 am and 8:30 am, and snacks, beverages, tasty lunch and FUN are all provided.
What to bring: Sturdy closed-toe shoes, long pants, sunscreen, water, and head protection are required. Hardhats, gloves, tools, and trail work instructions will be provided. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Absolute Bikes
- Arizona Trail Association
- Kickstand Kafe
- Nackard Pepsi Bottling Co.
- Flagstaff Trails Initiative
- Coconino Trail Riders
- NATRA – Northern Arizona Trail Runners
- Coconino Horsemen’s Alliance
- USFS – Coconino National Forest
- ACE – American Conservation Experience
- AZCC – Arizona Conservation Corps